ADVANCED OPEN WATER COURSE
Continue your diving education with the PADI Advanced Open Water Course! This fun course takes just 2 days and includes 5 PADI Adventure Dives in the Phi Phi National Marine Park.
You must already have your PADI Open Water license or equivalent from another scuba certifying agency. Please check the PADI Medical Statement to ensure you are fit to dive. The course takes 2 or 3 days (5 dives) and the Advanced Open Water license allows you to dive worldwide to a maximum depth of 30 meters.
Meet your dive instructor at Blacktip Scuba to enrol in the course and collect your PADI Advanced Open Water Manual or E-Manual.
- Day 1: Two Adventure Dives (8am to 12pm or 12.30pm to 4.30pm)
- Day 2: Two Adventure Dives (8am to 12pm or 12.30pm to 4.30pm)
- Night dive or single dive on day 2 or day 3.
The earn the PADI Advanced Open Water certification you will do a total of 5 Adventure Dive, of which the Adventure Deep Dive and Navigation Dive are compulsory. You can then choose 3 more PADI Adventure Dives from the following:
- Aware Fish Identification
- Boat Diving
- Drift Diving
- Multilevel & Computer Diving
- Night Diving
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Search & Recovery
- Underwater Naturalist
- Underwater Digital Photography
- Wreck Diving